If you are looking to create meaningful conversations between brands and consumer, you have a nose for sniffing out new trends and a creative mind to improve current products and services, or even create new ones, this is your opportunity!
At Pointbleu Design we are opening the position for a intern in strategic planning. In this role you will learn about the passionate field of strategy working hand-in-hand with the Strategy Director to empower current brands and see how strategy comes alive after the design process.
– Market research
– Consumer Insights Discovery
– Creation and dynamization of creative workshops
– Strategy definition for brands and products (brand platform)
– Definition of social media strategies and possible dynamisation
– Creation of scripts for corporate movies
– Studies related with Advertising, Branding, Strategic Planning or related
– Excellent Keynotes domain
– Familiar with social media networks
– High level spoken and written English (all our clients are from abroad)
– Stay up-to-date with the innovation and design sector
– Eager to learn and apply your knowledge : )
The internships will be part-time (morning or afternoon) or full time for 6 months / 3 months and yes, this internship is paid ; )
If are interested in proving what are you capable of please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +34 930 106 926.