WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
TYPE OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the Sol service is provided by the user). and third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session ones (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie – it can range from a few minutes to several years)
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they can be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the web and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the web),
– Advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
– Affiliate cookies (they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those that the installation supports and those that do not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from your browser options, generally in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. In the same way, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Remember that the configuration of each browser and equipment you use must be adapted separately.
Remember that if you do not want to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works as intended. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, declining cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply will not be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the settings. If necessary, refer to the help function of the browser to configure the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/ .
Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, in case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the previous list, we kindly ask you to let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART. 13 RGPD)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
POINT BLEU DESIGN, SLU is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provide us, located at Calle Roselló núm. 186, 4º-4ª – BARCELONA and with CIF B65761884, contact email e-mail: email@example.com .
What do we use your personal data for?
The information collected through own cookies (session cookies and user input cookies) are usually used to track user actions when filling in online forms on various pages, or as a shopping cart to track the items that the user has selected by pressing a button, or to customize the user interface when visiting the web page.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Through analytical cookies, your browsing habits are analyzed to improve the services provided;
- Through behavioral cookies, information about user preferences is collected to manage advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible; and
- Through advertising cookies, the performance of the advertisements is measured and recommendations regarding products are provided based on statistical data.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioral and advertising cookies; For session or personalization cookies, the legitimacy for the treatment is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (responsible for the treatment).
To whom do we communicate your data?