We are currently looking for an intern/junior designer who is eager to prove and share his talent working within our creative team in packaging, branding and communication across a range of sectors including fashion, beauty, finance, sports, FMCG and retail.
– Reporting directly to the Creative Director, the intern will be responsible for:
– Image retouching
– Design of newsletters and website layouts
– Giving support to the agency in pitches and tenders
– Assisting in the creation of corporate videos and material for the agency
– Participating in creative meetings and brainstorming
– Comfortable working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and inDesign.
– Interest on new design and technology trends
– Drawing skills
– Attention to detail and well organized
– Team player
– Preferably fluent in English
– Eager to learn and have fun!
This is a part time paid position for design students in their final year.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please send your CV along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 93 010 69 26.