With the onset of summers, we’ve put together a list of the trendiest drinks that are sure to be welcomed by all and sundry! Here’s our pick of the top 5 brands that have pretty cool drinks lined up for the summer season:
- As the ready-to-drink market undergoes massive growth, home grown brand, MG Spirits stands out with its innovative flavour offering not just in Barcelona but all across the world, from Latin America to Europe and even China. It’s flavourful yet low on alcohol drinks are just what young adults look for to initiate themselves into the drinking scenario. Be it Vodka, Gin or Rum, MG Spirits has something for everyone, in tempting flavours that too. Not to mention, given that it is light on the pocket and can be easily carried around, it is guaranteed to be a favourite amongst young adults this summer!
- There are few drinks more refreshing than a bottle of chilled Coca Cola in the summers. Surely, we will all agree that perhaps the only drink that’s better than an actual Coca Cola is one that’s concocted using Coke mixers! The good folks at Coca Cola have granted our wish by launching an exciting new range of drink mixers, “designed to be enjoyed with dark spirits”. Launched in four flavour combinations created by some of the most innovative mixologists in the world, these mixers have currently hit the shelves in the UK. We can only hope the brand soon obliges its fans in other parts of the globe as well.
- US based start-up, Can Can Cocktails has more than just a Kickstarter funding to it claim. The brand prides itself on being totally different from every other canned cocktail in the market. Available only in four flavours, Can Can drinks are produced using locally sourced ingredients and premium spirits, in small batches of 3000 only. While this shows the amount of personal attention that goes into each bottle, the exclusivity also means it is that much harder to get one’s hands on it, but then, we’re pretty sure it is worth the effort.
- MillerCoors recently launched it new range of canned drinks called Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails. This low calorie and gluten free canned range is available in yummy, oh-so-summery flavours like Blackberry Mojito, Margarita and Hard Strawberry Lemonade. Did we also mention, these contain no artificial flavours? As far as gauging consumer pulse and popular flavour profiles is concerned, MillerCoors sure has done their homework well. According to Sofia Colucci, Vice President, Innovations for MillerCoors, “Today, consumers want it all. They want simple ingredients, lower calories and sugar with all of the flavor.” So they do!
- Leading Tequilla brand, Jose Cuervo is not far behind in tapping into the summer drinks trend – it recently launched its own range of Sparking Rose Margarita Cans that’s sure to appeal to young consumers looking for ready-to-drink wine cocktails this summer. Packaged in boxes of 4 slim cans, these are available in select liquor and grocery stores across the US. According to the brand, the drink “brings rose wine notes of sweet red fruit and melon, finishing with a refreshing margarita lime tang”.